12/15/19 Sun.  This morning when I woke up some of my tattoo had smeared to another part of my arm and onto the other arm but it still looks ok.  I graded some more this morning.  One group hiked to town and several groups rode in around 11:00 with the program coordinators.  I rode with the 11:15 group and we all went to a little restaurant called Lilliana’s which had the best pizza.  All of us got pizza because we hadn’t had any yet the whole time we’ve been here.   Then we explored town in a few smaller groups.  There were a lot of little shops, supermarkets, appliance stores, car, motorcycle and bikes for sale.  The traffic is fast and they have the right of way not pedestrians.  You have to watch out.  My group had a midafternoon snack at the crepe and coffee shop.  The crepe I ordered had bananas, a custard-like filling with ice cream and whipped cream on the side.  We all had a bite and shared it.  At 3:00 we got one of the first rides back with the program coordinators.   Then guess what?  They served pizza for dinner.  We were all so full that the most we could handle was a few pieces each.  I only had one piece with a salad.  Wouldn’t you know it the day we go for pizza in town we also get it at the station for dinner.  It was good at both places.  We also found out at dinner we were supposed to wash the tattoos with soap and water about three hours after we got them to get them to set better.  We all missed that tidbit and most of us had smears in various places today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog